Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Update to my Journey

To bring you up to date....with Tax season and remodeling of our new office I had to take time off from my workouts...all of this ended up costing me an added 10 lbs!!

It was too easy to revert back to my old eating habits - lack of time to prepare the proper foods - I had begun eating fast foods just to get something to eat before the next client comes in...Stress from overworking and trying to do as much of the remodeling as I could...all of this lead me back down that road of unhealthy eating and lack of exercise.  In January I weighed in at 154 - then by the time April came, I weighed 164 lbs.

I went thru a couple of weeks of depression, denial, and just down right mad at myself - finally I was able to forgive myself and make the decision to change - AGAIN!

Today is May 23, 2012 and I am back on track again.  I started back to bootcamp (Scenic City Bootcamp) and began my healthy eating habits.  I workout everyday - 60 minutes of bootcamp, walking as much as possible, and once a week personal training.  I weighed today at 162 lbs - 2 down and 27 more to go!

Now, most of my friends and family know that I am a smoker - but to my surprise - my bootcamp instructor (Kristen Harvey) was completely taken back when she found out!  I started taking wellbutrin on Monday to try to quit...I am supposed to put them down on Saturday - I will keep you posted on my progress with this.

To others out there who have given up...forgive yourself and get up off your keesters and do something!


2 comments:

Lois Morrisonx said...

Hey Tina, this sounds so like me! Kevin is always telling me that I need to put myself first for a change. Good for you on quitting smoking, I did about 10 years ago, you will not believe how much better you will feel. Take the $ that you spent on the cigs and treat yourself. Looking forward to more posts.
Lois Morrison (Go Raiders)

Tina Price said...

Thanks Lois! Today is my last day to smoke as I am to put them to rest tomorrow morning. Stay tuned!